Follow these tips to enjoy our pieces for as long as you can.
- Try not to douse your jewelry in creams, lotions or perfume – not to mention hand sanitizer – an amendment we had to add in thanks to 2020.
- It would probably be best to avoid bathing or swimming with your jewelry. Think of your accessory as a temperamental cat. Don’t be tempted to get it wet.
- Store your jewelry in the individual bags they come in. Accessories are a solitary species and are known to scratch, throw left hooks and tangle when confronted with another accessory.
- Revive your jewelry the way you would a genie – by rubbing it with a soft, clean cloth. Making wishes while you do this is optional.
- Take your jewelry off before slapping sense into people. Your prized accessories shouldn’t have to suffer for their shortcomings.
- Try not to go to bed with your jewelry. Sleep voguing is not actually a thing.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals, especially chlorine. We do not tolerate substance abuse. Just say, no!